To be a world-class manufacturer of Customer choice for
environmental-friendly products, widely recognised for leadership and
excellence in Quality and Service.
To deliver defect-free, safe and eco-friendly products in compliance
with Customers and applicable statutory/regulatory requirements on time
at utmost value through enthused people.
Human Resource Policy
- To be a socially responsible employer towards all employees. Yeakin shall act as an ethical and law-abiding company.
- Yeakin complies with regulations concerning human rights, employee and employment laws and expects ethical behaviour from employees in accordance with our business conduct.
- Our conduct goes beyond any obligation to include help support a challenging, productive and enjoyable work culture.
Quality and Environmental Policy
- We shall design, develop, purchase, manufacture and deliver
environmental friendly products of the highest quality and reliability
at the lowest total cost that consistently meet or exceed our Customers
- We shall fully define and understand the requirements of our jobs,
our processes, and the systems that support us.
- We shall conform to these requirements at all times or cause the
requirements to be officially changed to what we and our Customers need.
- We shall continuously improve our Integrated Management System and
conform to all applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
- We shall constantly educate our employees, maintain, and if
necessary, upgrade our facilities towards a safe, healthy and
- We shall continuously make improvements to reduce the generation of
wastes and pollutants by adopting the 3'R' methodology: Reduce, Reuse
- To implement this policy, we shall strive to do our jobs right the first time.
Conflict Minerals Policy
- Yeakin is committed to sourcing components and materials from companies that share our values around
human rights, ethics and environmental responsibility. We expect all our suppliers to abide by
the requirements of our Supplier Code of Conduct, which prohibits human rights abuses and unethical practices.
We also require all suppliers to comply with applicable legal standards and requirements.
- Yeakin supports the goal of ending violence, human rights violations and environmental devastation in the Covered Countries.
We are committed to complying with any requirements applicable to our Company under the Conflict Minerals Rule.