Our Moulding facility comprises of 100 units with various clamping capacities ranging from 30 to 650 tons.
Manufacturing is in an environmentally controlled atmosphere, employing SPC and SQC techniques ensuring
highly repeatable Quality.
We employ closed-loop material handling systems, microprocessor controlled and automated part
handling robots to provide high efficiency moulding.
- An experienced, trained and committed management team.
- Synergy between Yeakin and major customers in 3 manufacturing locations Singapore, Batam and Suzhou.
- One-Stop Service from mould design to product assembly.
- Experience in contract manufacturing of products for major customer:
(e.g. garment-care and hair-care products for Philips Electronics, TV speaker systems for PSS/Dell,
instantaneous water-heaters for Prime Electrical, air-purifierd for MTE).
- Design and fabrication of precision and complex moulds.
- Knowledge and experience in production of plastic parts and components using various plastic materials and technology.
- Application of various methodologies such as DOE, Six-Sigma, green-belt, etc. in design and manufacturing operations.
- Availability of resources such as factory space, machines and manpower for handling CM projects.
- Consistently winning awards and recognition from major customers for exemplary performance.